I Am Nuffnungers!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Liqua Traditional Tobacco


Traditional Tobacco by Liqua E-Liquid

This is the best tobacco flavour I ever taste before, same thing about the Dunhill or maybe conventional filter cigarettes out there. It’s really taste like you’re smoking tobacco again or analogue again. I know its sound stupid but I really like this type of juice.
Second of all you will notice the clean or breezy taste like an aqua/water solutions, but i guarantee to all out there to buy this juice and try it out. Below is my pin-point of Traditional Tobacco that I have discovered.

·      Non-smells (vapour)
·         Organic / Natural Taste
·         Almost like an aqua
·         Like a real tobacco taste (analogue/ traditional smokes cigarettes)
·         Stimulate cigarette taste.
·         100% guarantee satisfaction


Summary
If you like a tobacco flavour or you just need a taste of tobacco then you will need Liqua Traditional Tobacco. But hey it is your decision to make not mine; I know there is a lot of a juice out there that I have not tried. But Liqua has its own characteristic and charisma. Try it and you will love it.

So this Liqua Traditional Tobacco I will give:


     


courtesy of meeboo
courtesy of meeboo
courtesy of meeboo
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment